Manohari Devi Kanoi Girls' College
Affiliated to Dibrugarh University
• Develop the knowledge of Hindi literature.
• Able to analyze the relationship of literature and life.
• Create the interest of creative literature.
• To develop the skill of official Hindi.
• Translation has to fulfil the need for translation in our socio-cultural and professional areas.
COURSE 101- AADHUNIC BHARATIYA BHASHA - HINDI
• Illustrate the fundamental differences of ancient and medieval poetry.
• Explain the modern poetry.
• Utilization of poem in linking contemporary problem.
• Analyze the condition of women in patriotic society by Dhruvswamini drama.
• Define consciousness of modern women by the character of dhruvswamini.
• Analyze the contribution of literary figures like lakshminath bezborua and roop konwar jyoti prasad Agarwala in Assamese society and literature.
COURSE 201 -HINDI GADYA TATHA VYAKARAN
• Learn the various forms of prose and essays in Hindi literature.
•Build a character with strong moral sense through the short stories.
• Apply the different rules of Hindi grammar.
• Describe the role of woman in Indian politics through the novel kali Aandhi.
COURSE 401- BYABHARIK HINDI
•To learn the use of Hindi language for official purposes such as in banks,government offices etc.
•To develop ability to translate.
•Acquire the ability to write letters and prices.
UNIT - 04
Website Visit - mdkgcollege.edu.in
Copyright (C) 2016 MDKG College All Right Reserved
Socialize With Us