Manohari Devi Kanoi Girls' College
Affiliated to Dibrugarh University
Co-ordinator: Dr. Shekhar Chakraborty
Members: Prof. Manisha Dutta Hazarika
Prof. Suresh Bhattacharyya
Prof. Utpal Gogoi
Prof. Ashwini Machey
Welfare Secretary, Students Union
Grievances Redressal cell was established on 03-09-2014 to cater to the problem and grievances of the students of Manohari Devi Kanoi Girls’ college,. It makes every effort to ensure that the student feels a comfortable atmosphere in the college.
Objectives of Grievances and Redressal Cell
• To enlighten the students about their legal rights and strive towards the empowerment of the women with concerning women welfare.
•To heighten awareness and sensitivity to this important issues amongst all concerned.
• To encourage the students to express their grievances/ problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
• To uphold the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial relationship among the students and teachers
• To process all the individual complaints and take suitable action thereon in the manner and mode as per the college norms.
• To form/ review the guidelines/ policy for redressal of the grievance as required from time to time.
Awareness Programme on Women’s Rights,2016
Organised by the Cell
Website Visit - mdkgcollege.edu.in
Copyright (C) 2016 MDKG College All Right Reserved
Socialize With Us
***Steps to Proceed for Online Admission***
FOR ANY SUPPORT OR HELP DROP A MAIL TO
STUDENTS ARE DIRECTED TO VISIT COLLEGE WEBSITE
FOR DIRECT READMISSION TO HS 2ND YEAR CLICK ON ONLINE READMISSION BUTTON
TO READ THE GUIDELINES CLICK ON “ONLINE ADMISSION PORTAL”