Instructions To Applicant
Online Form Submission starts from 25th June, 2020.
Last Date of Submission of Online Form for BA Course is 30th June, 2020.
Publication of Merit List BA with Honours : 04th July, 2020.
IT IS MANDATORY TO SUBMIT ONLINE DECLARATION FORM (AVAILABLE IN THE HOME PAGE OF COLLEGE WEBSITE) FOR CONFIRMATION OF THEIR ADMISSION INTO BA 1ST SEMESTER CLASS AFTER SELECTION.
Last Date of Submission of Online Form for B.Sc. Course is 16th August, 2020.
Direct Admission for B.Sc. Course above 55% Marks.
DIRECT ADMISSION FOR B.SC. 1ST SEMESTER WILL START FROM 1ST JULY, 2020
Students from CBSE Board will be accomodated after declaration of their result.
ADMISSION FEES FOR B.SC. 1ST SEMESTER (SELF FINANCE COURSE) IS RS. 15,000/-
The College reserves the right to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of the Bulletin without giving any prior notice. Any change so made shall be updated on the online admission portal
Applicants are responsible for regularly checking the portal for any updates
For Each Course, a separate form needs to be submitted.
Only a single candidate can apply from a registration
Note: The online application will be treated as incomplete on the following points.
1. Mandatory documents not uploaded
2. Payment process not completed
Category of Students eligible under the scheme
1. Students whose parental annual income is less than Rs. 2.00 Lakh from all sources will be eligible to avail this scheme.
2. If either of the parent (mother or father) of the student is working in the State Govt/Central Govt/Semi Govt/State shall not be eligible under this scheme.
Proof of Income/Document's required
1) Photograph of Planted sapling in A4 Size Photo Paper (Sample of planted photograph availabe in college website https://mdkgcollege.edu.in
2) An Income Certificate from the Local Revenue Circle Officer.
3) A declaration from the students that neither or the parent (fatther or mother) of the student is an employee of State/Central govt Department or its undertaking. (Declaration from is available in college website https://mdkgcollege.edu.in) if such a declaration is found to be false, the admission shall be cancelled and fee shall be realized from such students.
There is no provision for cancelling submitted application and as such no refund for cancellation request.